5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit 3 local bars and enjoy a starlight dinner during this evening tour in Aruba. Board a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted party bus and you'll be greeted with a Champagne toast to get the party started. Enjoy a typical Caribbean cuisine dining experience and make new friends to party the rest of the night away with. Sip a complimentary drink at each location and enjoy drink specials all evening long. Round trip-transportation from local hotels is included.
- Take a dining and nightlife tour of Aruba
- Travel on a hand-painted, one-of-a-kind party bus
- Enjoy a welcome Champagne toast on the beach as the sun sets
- Sip a complimentary drink special at each of the stops you visit
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Casual Caribbean Dinner
Beverages (one drink at each stop including dinner)
Glass of Champagne
Additional drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you do not specify a "location" for pick up, your reservation is NOT confirmed. We MUST have a "pick up" location in order to reserve your seats. We do pick up at some AirBnB's please enter the name of the it and the actual address if not staying at a hotel. You MUST call our Office upon arrival to confirm your hotel and reservation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bedrock Tours dba Kukoo Kunuku
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aruba Dinner and Nightlife Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aruba Dinner and Nightlife Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aruba Dinner and Nightlife Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aruba Dinner and Nightlife Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingOranjestadArubaPalm - Eagle BeachFood Tours - OranjestadNight Tours - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadFood Tours - WillemstadNight Tours - WillemstadBus Tours - WillemstadHalf-day Tours - WillemstadFood Tours - KralendijkNight Tours - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkCategory