- Ride an ATV through the rugged landscape of Aruba's North Coast
- See the Baby Bridge, the Bushibara Gold Mine Ruins and visit Arikok National Park
- Stop at the Natural Pool to cool off with a swim
- Learn about Aruban history and culture from your local adventure guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside the lobby of the hotels or at the main gate of condominiums. If you stay at an apartment or Airbnb, please contact us to coordinate your pick-up.
Down Town Area: 8:20 & 13:20 Talk of the Town, Renaissance, Aruba Surfside
Low rise hotels: 8:35 & 13:35 Divis, Tamarijn, Manchebo, Bucuti, Costa Linda and others
Eagle Beach: 8:35 & 13:35 La Cabana, Amsterdam Manor, Oceania, Paradise Beach Vilas and others
Caribbean Palm Village & Appartments in Noord/Bubali Area: 8:35 & 13:35
Palm Beach: 8:40 & 13:40 Riu Hotels, The Mill, Hilton, Barcelo, Hyatt. Playa Linda, Holiday Inn, Brickell Bay
All Marriotts, Ritz Carlton and others up to Arashi Beach: 8:50 & 13:50
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive an ATV
- Minimum age 9 years (for passengers)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Action Tours Aruba N.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Aruba Sightseeing Tour by ATV.