4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
6% Local taxes
National Park Entrance fees($11.00 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We deliver our vehicles directly to the guest's hotel or rental property, and will explain route and trail information.
- aruba cruise port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- must be 25 years and up to drive
- Tera cora (trail between the California lighthouse and Alto vista chapel) is completely off limits
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entrance to Arikok Park with an Off-Road vehicle is only permitted if part of a guided tour, to circumvent this, we offer (partly) guided option so you can enjoy the comfort of driving in the park privately, while still following park rules. Please view our other products for more info.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aruba Roadrunner
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Self Guided Off-road Atv Tour (single Seat) (NO ACCESS TO ARIKOK PARK)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Self Guided Off-road Atv Tour (single Seat) (NO ACCESS TO ARIKOK PARK)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Self Guided Off-road Atv Tour (single Seat) (NO ACCESS TO ARIKOK PARK)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Self Guided Off-road Atv Tour (single Seat) (NO ACCESS TO ARIKOK PARK)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Self Guided Off-road Atv Tour (single Seat) (NO ACCESS TO ARIKOK PARK)
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalm - Eagle BeachShore Excursions - Oranjestad4WD Tours - OranjestadSporting Events - OranjestadExtreme - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - Willemstad4WD Tours - WillemstadSporting Events - WillemstadExtreme - WillemstadPorts of Call Tours - WillemstadHalf-day Tours - WillemstadShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkCategory