- Ride on horseback in the country without streets or traffic
- See wildlife and the coastline
- Watch a tropical sunset from a lookout
- Small group tour size, beginners welcome
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children under 5 years of age may ride with a parent for free.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick up time is between 45 minutes and 20 minutes prior to tour departure time .pleas call or e-mail to confirm your pick up time and location
- If you have your own transportation you need to be at the ranch 20 minutes prior to tour departure time
- The driver will leave after 5 minutes after pick up time at you pick up location. please be on time. we can only reschedule you at extra cost if there is availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call+297-699-5492 to confirm your pick up time or time you need to be at the ranch. This can Vary by season
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Notorious Enterprises NV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A great view and don’t worry if you don’t know how to ride….Nestor has such well trained horses that it makes riding easy even if you haven’t done it before." See review