Explore our promoted experiences
- Water adventure tour of Cypress Springs including lunch
- Canoe, paddleboard, or kayak down Holmes Creek to get to Crystal Springs
- Snorkel in the spring’s crystal-clear water to spot wildlife
- Enjoy a sandwich lunch and drinks
- Beach chairs, towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment, and SeaDoo underwater scooters included
- Please note your sandwich preference at the time of booking
Departure & Return
You will see our van and trailer with all the kayak, canoes, and paddle boards towards the back of the parking lot next to the road.
What To Expect
Paddle down Holmes Creek, taking in sights of the beautiful surrounding area. Make your way to Cypress Springs, where the real adventure begins.
You'll have ample time to snorkel, swim, or sunbathe. The tour provides you with all the snorkeling equipment you need, including SeaDoo Underwater Scooters, and the water in the springs stays at a cool 70 degrees all year round. After you suit up in your snorkeling gear, be on the lookout for different kinds of fish. The underwater scooter does most of the work for you, so you can really enjoy the views.
During your trip, take a break for a sandwich lunch. Make sure to note your sandwich preference at the time of booking, so your guide can have your perfect sandwich ready for you when you start to get hungry.
This tour is inclusive of beach chairs, towels, mask and snorkel, lunch, drinks, sunscreen, GoPros, and SeaDoo Underwater scooters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour must have a minimum of 6 guests to take place.
- There is some upriver paddling so children under the age of 10 should be paired with an adult
- Canoe, Kayak, or SUP preference MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please advise sandwich preference at time of booking (meat, cheese, condiments and bread)
- Please alert us of any allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- 8:00 AM tour is 6 hours, 11:15 AM tour is 5 hours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coldwater Excursions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It's about a 20-30 minute kayak to the spring and back, and easy enough anyone can do it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews