Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day combination tour from Panama City
- Tour the Panama Canal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue to San Lorenzo Fort (entrance fees not included), which guarded the Caribbean end of the Las Cruces Trail, the overland route for Spanish treasures and gold from Central and South America. Learn the story of how the fort finally fell to the pirate Henry Morgan, who used it as a base for his historic attack on Panama City.
After visiting the fort, tour the Agua Clara section of the Panama Canal extension (entrance fees not included), which was inaugurated in summer, 2016. Find out how engineers raised the waterline of Gatun Lake, built new locks, and widened existing channels to accommodate New Panamax ships. You’ll have roughly 45-minutes to explore the locks before returning to Panama City, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Almiza tour by My friend Mario
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring bug spray and long pants and sneakers for the walk in the forest." See review
- "If you are prone to motion sickness, might want to take some medication prior as the roads can be winding." See review
- "When it says "See native wildlife in a natural environment" and "rainforest", it really means looking for animals from the van and driving around slowly in the desperate hope of seeing something." See review