- Avoid the queues with skip-the-line priority access
- Marvel over world-famous artworks like the ‘Mona Lisa’ and ‘Venus de Milo’
- Great value tour with a fixed price for up to six people
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Louvre Private tour Meeting point (inside the courtyard of the Louvre, in front of the statue of Louis XVI on his horse), Cour Napoléon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris, FR
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is necessary to advise supplier if there is any child in the group at the checkout page. Get free ticket for them too.
- Stroller accessible
- It is necessary to advise supplier the date of birth of each participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Paris (Voyages LLC)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was definitely worth it to get a tour guide since there is so much to see." See review
- "If you are going to the Mona Lisa exhibit, be prepared for a long and pushy line." See review
- "We were, unfortunately, very limited in our time in Paris, so it was important to us to have a guide who could get us into the museum quickly and take us to see some of the pieces we considered highlights." See review