2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit the three main attractions of Ile de la Cité on this guided tour of Paris' historical island on the River Seine. You'll pass by the Gothic landmark Notre Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, and Sainte-Chapelle, learning about the city's art, architecture, history, and mysteries from medieval times to the French Revolution. Skip-the-line access provided when available.
- Ile de la Cité tour in Paris
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral (from the outside), the Conciergerie, and Sainte-Chapelle with an art history guide
- Hear stories about Victor Hugo and the French Revolution, and admire priceless architectural features like stained-glass windows
- Choice of departures times available
- Enjoy skip-the-line access at some sites
Saved to wishlist!
Conciergerie admission ticket & visit
Sainte chapelle admission ticket and visit
Notre Dame towers tickets and visit
Notre Dame crypt tickets and visit
Departure & Return
75004 Paris, France
2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair mostly accessible, please advise when booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Napoleone Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Paris Currency MuseumParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Architecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)ChatouCrazy Horse CabaretParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Place VendomeAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée3rd ArrondissementÎle de la CitéLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Palais GarnierMémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Paris Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Chateau de Vaux-le-VicomteRue MontorgueilMarché d’Aligre