- Musée d'Orsay tour in Paris with skip-the-line access
- Learn about the art periods of impressionism and post-impressionism from a guide
- Admire the architecture of the Beaux-Arts former train station
- See works like Monet’s Blue Water Lilies or Manet’s Olympia
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the Musée d’Orsay, by the statue of a rhinoceros. Nearest station Musée d’Orsay (RER Line C)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Musée d'Orsay Skip-the-Line Impressionists Guided Tour.