2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a celebratory Christmas Eve or Christmas day gliding down the River Seine on an elegant Bateaux Parisiens dining cruise. Toast to your friends and loved ones with a glass of Champagne while admiring waterside views of the UNESCO-listed riverbanks and landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, and Musée d’Orsay. Take a seat in your chosen section for a gourmet, 5-course dinner accompanied by wine and live entertainment for a truly memorable holiday.
- Holiday sightseeing cruise in Paris
- Cruise past the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Spend a festive Christmas Eve or Christmas day cruising along the Seine River
- Enjoy a 5-course meal, and listen to live music as you dine
- Take in stunning views of Paris’ UNESCO World Heritage–listed riverbank scenery
- Choose from three seating options
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Choose from three seating options and savor five courses and a glass of Champagne on this Christmas cruise.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Bateaux Parisiens , Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Go to pontoon 5 or 7.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Legal drinking age in France is 18
- Dress code is formal for Christmas Eve and smart casual for Christmas Day (tie is not required, but jeans, sport shoes and shorts are not allowed)
- Your seats on the boat will vary according to the option you select
- If you require a vegetarian menu, please specify at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seino Vision (Bateaux Parisiens)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bateaux Parisiens Christmas Seine River Cruise with 5-Course Dinner or Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bateaux Parisiens Christmas Seine River Cruise with 5-Course Dinner or Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bateaux Parisiens Christmas Seine River Cruise with 5-Course Dinner or Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bateaux Parisiens Christmas Seine River Cruise with 5-Course Dinner or Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bateaux Parisiens Christmas Seine River Cruise with 5-Course Dinner or Lunch
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesChristmasLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParisDining Experiences - Île-de-FranceChristmas - Île-de-FranceLunch Cruises - Île-de-FranceDay Cruises - Île-de-FranceWater Tours - Île-de-FranceDinner Cruises - Île-de-FranceDining Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeChristmas - Marne-la-ValléeLunch Cruises - Marne-la-ValléeDay Cruises - Marne-la-ValléeWater Tours - Marne-la-ValléeDinner Cruises - Marne-la-ValléeDining Experiences - BloisChristmas - BloisLunch Cruises - BloisDay Cruises - BloisWater Tours - BloisDinner Cruises - BloisCategory
Quai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)9th ArrondissementPort-Royal des Champs MuseumPlace de la ConcordeBerthillonNational Museum of the RenaissanceLido de ParisMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Place Dauphine10th ArrondissementLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)National Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Butte-aux-CaillesGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Gare Saint-LazareGourmet Chocolate MuseumAquaboulevardPont Alexandre III