- Be welcomed aboard your Bateaux Parisiens sightseeing boat with a glass of Champagne
- Admire top Paris attractions along the Seine’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks
- Savor a 3-course à la carte lunch with wine while enjoying live music
- Choose your preferred seating option and wine selection when booking
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Cruise departs near the Eiffel Tower Address: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris Directions: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Go to pontoon 5 or 7. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who have not reached France's drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Important: Boat departs strictly at 12:45pm. Check in time between 12pm and 12:30pm
- You will be seated at a table for up to 8 people in the center of the boat (Etoile Service), by the window (Privilège Service) or at the front of the boat (Premier Service)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seino Vision (Bateaux Parisiens)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms