11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Rheims—the capital of Champagne—during this full-day, small-group tour, which includes a Champagne tasting. Visit the stunning Gothic-era Cathedral where the kings of France were once coronated, enjoy panoramic views from the Lighthouse of Verzenay overlooking surrounding vineyards, and get a behind-the-scenes peek at Champagne production during a cellar tour.
- A full-day, small-group tour of Rheims with Champagne tasting
- Visit the Rheims Cathedral, Lighthouse of Verzenay, and Champagne cellars
- Group sizes are capped at only eight people for an intimate travel experience
- Travel comfortably between locations in an air-conditioned private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Commented visit of the Rheims Cathedral
Commented visit (english only) of "Mumm" or "Pommery" cellars (depends on the availabilities)
Departure & Return
6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, France
FRANCE TOURISME / PARIS TOURISM Agency
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY France Tourisme
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Champagne Small Group Tour from Paris with Reims Cellars & Champagne Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Champagne Small Group Tour from Paris with Reims Cellars & Champagne Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Champagne Small Group Tour from Paris with Reims Cellars & Champagne Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Champagne Small Group Tour from Paris with Reims Cellars & Champagne Tasting
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisBus Tours - BloisCity Tours - BloisWine Tastings - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Marché d’AligreL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Gare Saint-LazareSaint Étienne du MontAvenue des Champs-Élysées7th ArrondissementLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Champs de MarsNapoleon's TombPalais de TokyoMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Quai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)Shakespeare and Company BookstoreFrance MiniatureCésar Palace Cabaret6th ArrondissementDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Paris Orly Airport (ORY)