- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Drop off available at the following districts: 5, 6,7,8,13,14,15, 16th on request
What To Expect
Begin at Pointe du Hoc, where Colonel James Earl Rudder commanded his 225 US Rangers to climb the 100-foot (30-meter) cliffs under enemy fire. Travel back in time and imagine the scenario through your licensed tour guide's engaging commentary. The men managed to destroy the 155-mm guns perched on the cliff to save the lives of thousands of men landing on Omaha Beach. Learn about the battle that took place there and how it earned its nickname, 'Bloody Omaha'.
Stop for lunch (own expense) at a traditional French restaurant before continuing your tour with insights into the German perspective on D-Day. Continue on for a guided tour of the American cemetery and some free time at the visitor's center at Colleville-sur-Mer.
If time permits, visit gun battery of Longues sur Mer and Arromanches. Canadian travelers can request to stop at Juno Beach.
Your private 12-hour tour concludes with drop-off back at your Paris accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best of France Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Our guide recommended places to eat for lunch as well." See review