1 day (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Experience the magic of Disney with a European twist with this 1-day package tour, including the bedazzling Disney Illuminations show, complete with fireworks and light projections. Not only do you get a ticket to one or both Disneyland® Paris parks, but you are also provided with round-trip train (RER) tickets from Paris to the parks and back again.
- Round-trip transportation from Paris to Disneyland® on the RER train
- Admission to one or both of Disneyland® Paris's parks
- See the fireworks and projections of the Disney Illuminations show
- Choose train times that works best for you; no need to pre-book seats
Saved to wishlist!
Disneyland® Paris Park Entrance Ticket to 1 or 2 Parks
Round-trip transport by train from Paris
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointDisneyland Paris, Boulevard de Parc, 77700, Marne-la-Vallee France
Ticket Redemption Point
Pacha Tours - Rev Vacances, 18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are dated and valid only for the date you choose.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your Voucher is not your Disneyland® Paris ticket
- Pick up your tickets at the local supplier's office in central Paris; Magic Ways, 18 rue Royale, 75008 PARIS, The office is open from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday, and from 8:30am to 2pm on weekends and bank holidays. The tickets must be taken at least 24 hours before the activity date. A identity card is required.
- RER A train
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Magic Ways
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Disneyland® Paris Park Entrance Ticket with Round-Trip Train from Paris?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "A little rain but this is the best way to go, since you can choose how long you want to be there" See review
Product code: 6601P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksDisney® ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksMarne-la-ValléeParisTheme Parks - Île-de-FranceDisney® Parks - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceTheme Parks - Marne-la-ValléeDisney® Parks - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeTheme Parks - ReimsDisney® Parks - ReimsAttractions & Museums - ReimsCategory
Parc des PrincesConciergerie Sainte ChapelleMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Avenue des Champs-ÉlyséesÎle de la CitéPierre Hermé PâtisserieJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)Disneyland® ParisStade Roland GarrosMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Galerie VivienneClos MontmartreAu Lapin AgileRue Mouffetard MarketAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeMusée Edith PiafLes Halles