- 2 hour family-friendly walking tour through the winding streets of Montmartre
- Panoramic views of Paris from the top of Sacre-Coeur basilica
- Personal activity book keeps children engaged during the tour
- Morning and afternoon departure times
Departure & Return
In front of 68 boulevard de Rochechouart, 75018 Paris At the newspapers stand, at the exit of Metro station Anvers Closest metro station: Anvers (line 2)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price applies for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (2km of walking on hilly and uneven grounds, few stairs)
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet the Locals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms