- Food tour of the lesser-visited Belleville neighborhood
- Stop along the way to buy and sample foods in the area
- Wine and food pairing with a local oenologist
- Discover how local French staples are made
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear Confortable clothes and shoes.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking and tell us what you don't eat or allergies.
- Please Supply your tel number in case of last minute change.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please meet the guide in front of the church near Metro station Jourdain, exit Lassus
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY PARIS A DREAM
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Food tour Belleville Off the Beaten Path 10:30 am.