1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
To capture a perfect portrait generally requires a professional photographer and a great setting, and you can get both with this guided Paris portrait tour. Join your photographer-guide to explore landmarks in central Paris, from the Place Saint-Michel in the Latin Quarter to the verdant Tuileries Garden. All along the way, you can stop to pose for perfect photos that you bring home to remember your trip.
- Pose for professional photos in this Paris sightseeing and portrait tour
- Visit landmarks like the Pont-Neuf, Louvre Museum, and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Bring home dozens of edited photos, delivered within a week of the tour
- Meet-up in central Paris at Place de la Concorde, next to the Concorde metro
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Max Rumeau Photography
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Historical Photo Tour in Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Historical Photo Tour in Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Historical Photo Tour in Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I recommend using a stroller if your kids are not use to long walks." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Historical Photo Tour in Paris
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisArchitecture Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FrancePhotography Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceArchitecture Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléePhotography Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArt Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArchitecture Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisPhotography Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisArt Tours - BloisCategory
Palais GarnierLouis Vuitton FoundationAir and Space MuseumPont NeufCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Villa SavoyeViaduc des ArtsBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Musée de l'OrangerieMarché des Enfants RougesMusée du LuxembourgThéatre le RanelaghParadis LatinMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Manufacture Nationale des GobelinsNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Gare du NordGrand PalaisParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)