- Family-friendly pastry-making workshop in Paris
- Your host shares tips for perfect results fresh from the oven
- Color your croissants for a child-friendly Parisian breakfast
- Learn the differences between ‘viennoiseries’ and French pastries
Departure & Return
The experience takes place into a private Parisian apartment. The closest metro station is "reuilly diderot". The person who will lead the experience will be at the entrance of the building. Please be on time, we may wait 5min, after that lapse of time we will begin the experience.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aten-Te Aute
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands