- Skip the line at Paris' Musée du Louvre
- See Leonardo da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa' without the crowds
- Learn about world-famous works of art with commentary from your guide
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Arc du Carousel is located inside Place du Carousel, between the Louvre Pyramid and Tuileries Gardens. Facing the Arc, with the Louvre pyramid behind you, there are two winged female statues in front of the Arch. We meet at the left statue, the guide will be holding a Walks sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers are unable to be accommodated on this tour.
- English Only Tour
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From July 21st 2021, all sites in Paris that we visit during our tours are requiring clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within the past 48-hours for entry. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms