1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Smell, then choose your favorite fragrances from among 180 exclusive notes
Take home your 30 mL (1.0144 fl oz) custom creation.
An eco-responsible and refillable bottle.
Departure & Return
23 Rue du Bourg Tibourg, 75004 Paris, France
Betwenn Hotel de ville and Saint Paul
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Studio des Parfums
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olfactory Escape Workshop?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Really a lovely way to spend a few hours in Paris, especially if you have interest in perfumes." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Olfactory Escape Workshop
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesParisUnique Experiences - Île-de-FranceCraft Classes - Île-de-FranceArt Classes - Île-de-FranceUnique Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeCraft Classes - Marne-la-ValléeArt Classes - Marne-la-ValléeUnique Experiences - BloisCraft Classes - BloisArt Classes - BloisCategory
Hard Rock Cafe Paris Tours & TicketsJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre) Tours & TicketsMusée des Plans-Reliefs Tours & TicketsLes Ombres Restaurant Tours & Tickets4th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval) Tours & TicketsMarché des Enfants Rouges Tours & TicketsNational Museum of the Renaissance Tours & TicketsNapoleon's Tomb Tours & TicketsParis Story Tours & TicketsClos Montmartre Tours & TicketsThéatre le Ranelagh Tours & TicketsParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris) Tours & TicketsPlace du Tertre Tours & TicketsMusée des Arts et Métiers Tours & TicketsMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet) Tours & TicketsAvenue des Champs-Élysées Tours & TicketsPalais de Chaillot Tours & TicketsNissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo) Tours & TicketsGare du Nord Tours & Tickets