Departure & Return
In front of the entrance to Square Carnot (parking lot at Place Carnot).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the public highway is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For security reasons, our guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For children aged 12 or 13, parents are asked to book a private ride.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Forbidden to pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheels and Ways - Segway tours in Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands