1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line admission ticket to Paris Catacombs
Audio guide/headphones (If Option is selected)
All Fees and Taxes
1 hour cruise at Seine River With audio commentary
Dinner on Board while cruising (If Option is Selected)
Seine River Cruise Skip the line entrance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There may be a queue at the skip-the-line entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- You will have to climb down and back up 130 steps and walk about 2 Km underground during this tour
- Not suitable for: Children under 10 years Pregnant women People with mobility impairments People with heart problems Wheelchair users People with respiratory issues
- Not allowed Luggage or large bags
- Bring Warm clothing
- Meeting point Go directly with you voucher to the entrance of the catacombs. 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris
- Children tickets not included Audio guide
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY France Excursion
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Catacombs & Seine River Cruise Experience With Multiple Options?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Catacombs & Seine River Cruise Experience With Multiple Options?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Catacombs & Seine River Cruise Experience With Multiple Options?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Catacombs & Seine River Cruise Experience With Multiple Options?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - BloisAttractions & Museums - BloisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BloisCategory
French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Grands Boulevards1st ArrondissementSèvres National Ceramics MuseumJeu de Paume6th ArrondissementPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Viaduc des ArtsPlace du TertrePont Alexandre III13th ArrondissementBerthillonLa Seine MusicaleBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Shakespeare and Company BookstorePlace de la ConcordeParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Clos MontmartreWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)10th Arrondissement