- 3-hour croissant-making class in Paris
- With guidance from the instructor, prepare light croissant dough from scratch
- Learn handy tips to help you achieve perfect results every time
- Enjoy your pastry creations with a cup of tea, coffee or fruit juice
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from the instructor
Departure & Return
Directions: Closest metro stations: Cardinal Lemoine (Line 10) & Jussieu (Line 7 and 10)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms