- 3-hour kid-friendly walking tour of Paris' historical and modern treasures
- Adults and children will love this entertaining tour led by a professional art historian
- See the main attractions of Paris, such as the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower
- Learn through fun games, photo contests, trivia, and activities suitable for all ages
Departure & Return
The meeting point is: at the Garnier Opara House, at the most decorated entrance with the stairs. The guide will be showing a sign with the customer's name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris Tours with Kids
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands