8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a family day in Paris with this kid-friendly city tour. Learn some French vocabulary over breakfast in a classic café. Marvel at Notre-Dame as your guide gives simple explanations of Gothic art and architecture. Take a boat ride on the Seine, and discover the Louvre, the charming streets of Le Marais, the elegant Champs-Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe, before ending your tour at the Eiffel Tower.
- Visit major sights of Paris in a family-friendly way
- Kid-friendly guide gives clear explanations and insider tips
- Kids receive an activity booklet
- Café breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
A complimentary breakfast or snack
Professional kid-friendly guide
1-hour Seine Cruise
Activity booklet for each child
Metro and bus tickets
Visit of the Eiffel Tower and Le Louvre
Departure & Return
75004 Paris, France
Outside Cité metro station (line 4)
Montmartre, 75018 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet the Locals
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Private Day Tour & Seine Cruise for Kids and Families?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Private Day Tour & Seine Cruise for Kids and Families?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Private Day Tour & Seine Cruise for Kids and Families?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Private Day Tour & Seine Cruise for Kids and Families
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Les InvalidesButte-aux-CaillesBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Louis Vuitton FoundationMontparnasseHard Rock Cafe ParisHotel de VilleStade de FrancePicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Port-Royal des Champs MuseumParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Paris StoryPalais GarnierCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Grand PalaisMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Rue MontorgueilPromenade PlantéeSèvres National Ceramics Museum