- Enjoy a 3-course French meal while sightseeing
- Upgrade to include Champagne, wine, and coffee
- Head to the upper deck for open-air views of the city
- Choose from four evening cruise times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The island is accessible from the stairs in the middle of the Bir-Hakeim bridge. WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY WHEN BOARDING AND MOVING AROUND DURING YOUR CRUISE.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Add 15€/person and upgrade to window seating
- Vegan menu available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We remind you that from August 9, 2021, the SANITARY PASS becomes mandatory to access our boats. The HEALTH PASS consists of the presentation of proof, digital or paper, of your choice among the following three: • a vaccination certificate, provided that people have a complete vaccination schedule; • an RT-PCR or negative antigen test certificate of less than 48 hours; • the result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Compagnie de la Seine
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A cruise up and down the Seine is a must in Paris, and best done around sunset til dark when one can see the monuments in all their glory." See review
- "If this was at least a third cheaper, I would recommend this, but it's very expensive and there's better ways to get a good meal and a good view of the city." See review