- Walking tour of Paris’ hidden treasures with an expert guide
- Sample delicate macarons at a renowned pastry shop
- Stroll through an arcaded pathway aside the Louvre Museum
- Visit a vibrant Parisian outdoor market to sample fine cheeses and purchase souvenirs
- Stroll past bustling cafes and inviting shops in Paris’ famous Marais district
- Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front the entrance gates of the Madeleine Church, on the rue Royale sid - Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris
The tour will end in front of the Pompidou centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Dress standard: Standard dress, comfortable walking shoes, and an umbrella, depending on the weather.
- Additional Information: Please note that the cheese shop we are working with is closed on Monday morning. We will replace this activity with another inclusion.
- By joining this tour you support a locally owned fromagerie, La Fermette, that mainly works with small farmers.
- Your tour also visits Pep’s, the last umbrella fixer in Paris, highlighting his role in reducing the environmental impact of our consuming habits.
- You will pick up some responsible travel tips from your guide, such as where to find fresh water when you need to fill up your bottle, or where to shop in a sustainable manner.
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paris Small Group or Private Walking Tour: Secret Sites and Hidden Gems.