- Paris sightseeing with a small-group maximum of 15 people
- Cram multiple postcard-worthy attractions into one day
- Skip-the-line tickets included to the Eiffel Tower plus a Seine River cruise
- Upgrade to include skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre Museum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of the subway stop Anvers (line 2), next to the Tourism Office booth. The booth is situated in front of the metro station exit (there is only one exit). Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Eiffel Tower is non-guided
- Please note: this is a walking tour, including some transportation by Metro
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Guided portion of this tour will end on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, where tickets can be purchased to go up to the summit (third floor) on your own
- Seine River ticket will be distributed at the end of the guided Eiffel Tower tour, this is an open ticket to be used the same day or on another day (audio guide available during cruise)
- No strollers permitted
- Be prepared for security check-in upon entering the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, and that only bags smaller than 21.6"x13.8"x7.8" (55cm x 35cm x 20cm) are permitted
- In the event of an unforeseen closure of the Eiffel Tower, your itinerary will be subject to change and a visit to Montparnasse Tower will take place
- Montparnasse Tower boasts a spectacular view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from its rooftop
- Please note the Louvre option that exhibits at the Louvre are subject to change.
- Please note the Louvre Option that galleries within the Louvre are subject to closures without notice.
- Tour Only in English.
- Your skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets allow access to the second floor only. If you desire to ascend to the third floor, it’s possible to buy a third floor ticket at the main ticket desk on the ground floor and wait in line again.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms