3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
During the Holiday season, experience the festive magic of Paris by going on this private tour. Accompanied by your guide, explore diverse sites and Christmas-spirited neighborhoods as you navigate on foot and by private transportation. Discover top landmarks at their most festive including the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the Champs Elysees. Observe Galeries Lafayette’s famed Christmas window display and creative Christmas tree, a ride on the Ferris wheel at a Holiday market and relax as you indulge in seasonal snacks and mulled wine or some rich hot chocolate.
- Cover more ground by exploring Paris from a chauffeured vehicle and on foot
- Admire Paris beauty from a different perspective with a ride on it's famed ferris wheel
- Indulge in seasonal snacks and mulled wine (or soft drink) at a holiday market
- Hassle-free tour with Paris hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy panoramic city views from the top of the Ferris Wheel and a complimentary warm drink.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Ferris wheel tickets
Coffee and/or Tea
Galeries Lafayette are closed on Dec 25 and January 1. Holiday market and Ferris wheel are open.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you do not see your hotel on this shortlist above, please add your hotel name and address information for pick up, gladly offered within Paris city limits.
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT offer pickup at or near Paris airports (CDG, ORLY, BEAUVAIS). If your hotel is by an airport, we suggest that you book a transfer service that will take you to Paris where we will meet and start the tour. Any airport pickup request will be automatically cancelled.
Your pickup time:
• Monday to Saturday: 6PM
• Sunday: 5PM
• Exceptionally, December 24 (Christmas' eve) and 31 (New Year's eve) at 4PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years in France. Under 18, soft non-alcoholic drink will be substituted to mulled wine or any light alcohol beverage
- Wear warm clothes! It is winter in France...and Christmas :-)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is maintained rain or shine
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Galeries Lafayette are closed on December 25 (Christmas day) and January 1 (New Year's day). These two days, only the outdoor displays are availalble. Also, the holiday market and Ferris wheel are open.,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY With Love From Paris Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Christmas illuminations + ferris wheel ride & Holiday market private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Christmas illuminations + ferris wheel ride & Holiday market private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Christmas illuminations + ferris wheel ride & Holiday market private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Christmas illuminations + ferris wheel ride & Holiday market private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 44598P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Christmas illuminations + ferris wheel ride & Holiday market private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasWalking ToursNew Years Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceChristmas - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceNew Years - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeChristmas - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeNew Years - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisChristmas - BloisWalking Tours - BloisNew Years - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Palais Royal Pont des ArtsRue MontorgueilDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Centre PompidouNapoleon's TombMusee DelacroixPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Galeries LafayettePigalleFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Aquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Palais de TokyoTrocadéro