- Evening dinner cruise on the Seine
- See Paris by night as you glide down the Seine River
- Spot illuminated landmarks including Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner and Champagne served on-board
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Paris Seine La Marina Boat Port Solferino. Departure will just be at the bottom of the stairs nearby the River Seine
What To Expect
Experience the city at its most magical as you glide down the Seine River, admiring the glittering illuminations of Paris by night. Along the way, look out for iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, La Conciergerie, and more. While on-board, sip champagne and tuck into a delicious 3-course dinner of gourmet French cuisine (sample menu below).
After an unforgettable cruise, return to Port Solferino where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure depending on the selected Romantic Dinner either : the Early or Late Romantic Dinner Cruise on the River Seine with 3 Course Menu including Two-hour cruise on the Seine with privileged location at the front of the boat at the edge of the window; Rose petal table decoration; A souvenir photo offered including a Glass Champagne
- Early Dinner ( DC18R) boarding at 6.15pm
- Late Dinner ( DC21R) boarding at 8.45pm
- Menu: starter, main course, dessert. EXEMPLE OF MENU : STARTER : Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile OR Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot OR Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo. MAIN COURSE : Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, coloured carrots, lemon basil sauce OR Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelt with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards OR Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) OR Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips. Cheese : Plate of cheeses (+6 €) DESSERTS : Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine OR Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis OR All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips. DRINKS : Complimentary coffee or tea is included at the end of your meal. A la carte drinks are available to purchase onboard among a wide selection of cocktails, wines, beers, and soft drinks. CHILDREN'S MENU : Starter : Shredded turkey, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls Main Course : Choice of main course from the menu DESSERT : Sparkling chocolate ingot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms