Are you interested in?
29 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2065 Tours & Activities
Place de la Concorde Tours
200 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience Paris by Segway, then enjoy a leisurely cruise along the Seine. Buzz around the streets of Paris on a self-balancing stand-up electric vehicle, following your guide to view some of the city's top attractions such as the Champs Elysses, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. Cover ground quickly as you zip and zoom along sidewalks, learning about the various sights as you go. Afterward see the 'City of Lights' from an entirely new vantage point with a boat ride along the River Seine, Paris's main commercial waterway.
- Segway tour of Paris, with complimentary boat ride along the River Seine
- Explore the streets of Paris on a self-balancing Segway, taking in some of the city's top sights and attractions
- Cover ground quickly on a 1.5-hour tour
- See the Arc de Triomphe, zip along the Champs Elysses and roll beneath the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the River Seine, taking in Paris from a whole new perspective
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
The attraction-packed, ninety-minute tour includes a bonus boat cruise, any day you choose.
Saved to wishlist!
Raincoats hats and gloves if it is cold!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point20 Avenue Duquesne, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for children 12 years and under
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress accordingly to the weather as we operate in all weather conditions!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Go Tours - Privat Segway Tours In Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Segway Tour with Ticket for Seine River Cruise?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Segway Tour with Ticket for Seine River Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Segway Tour with Ticket for Seine River Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "One note of caution, the Segway really makes you feel the bottoms of your feet in a way I simply can't explain; wear your most cushioned shoes." See review
Product code: 19014P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisSegway Tours - Île-de-FranceSegway Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSegway Tours - ReimsCategory
Grandes Écuries de ChantillyPort-Royal des Champs MuseumMarché d’AligreGrands BoulevardsParis StoryChâteau de MalmaisonGérard Mulot PâtisserieTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Château de ChantillyLa Seine MusicaleParis Orly Airport (ORY)Louis Vuitton FoundationStade Roland GarrosLadurée ParisArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Place du TertreBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)Musee DelacroixButte-aux-CaillesMusée des Arts et Métiers