Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise of Paris
- Cruise along the Seine River, admiring the monuments that line its UNESCO-listed banks
- Hop off at any of the stops along the Seine River
- Choose from a 1- or 2-day sightseeing ticket
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you’re on the boat, relax and enjoy city views from the water.
Hop-on hop-off river stops:
• Eiffel Tower
• L'Académie Lime
• Musée d'Orsay
• Quai Malaquais
• Quai de Montebello
• Quai Saint-Bernard
• Quai de l'Hôtel de ville
• Quai du Louvre
• Concorde - Quai des Tuileries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check seasonal departure time
- Your must exchange your voucher to get the tickets before boarding. You can do it in every Batobus station except Pont Alexandre III / Invalides
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that a systematic bag control has been introduced and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance
- Passengers with bulky luggages, more than 16 liters in size (small backpacks, handbags and computer cases not included) won't be allowed in the boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bicycle storage & vending machine (drinks and snacks) available on board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Batobus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris.
- "Air con is required on warmee days and a shaded seating area." See review
- "So, not recommended if you have difficulty going up and down steps, but else a great way to see all the major attractions along the Seine." See review
- "If you don't get off the boat, it's under two hours if that's all you have." See review