- 2.5-hour walking tour of Paris’ revolutionary landmarks in Le Marais and beyond
- Follow in the footsteps of some of the most infamous names of the French Revolution
- Visit the Conciergerie, site of the Revolutionary Court and prison cell for Marie Antoinette
- Guide shares fascinating anecdotes you might skip by reading the guidebooks
Departure & Return
Your guide will have a Fat Cat Tours sign and will be waiting for you by the Banque de France (3bis place de la Bastille). If you are taking the metro follow signs for exit 7 (place de la Bastille) and your guide will be near the stairs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Cat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands