1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Eiffel Tower and afterward, admire Paris's sparkling city lights on an hour-long illumination cruise. With your Eiffel Tower entrance ticket, skip the endless queues and head directly up to the structure's second floor for panoramic views of Paris. Once night falls board a river boat for a leisurely ride along the Seine, watching the shadowy figures of pedestrians stroll along the river banks, passing beneath charming bridges and marveling at the illuminated exteriors of landmarks like the Louvre and Notre Dame cathedral as you go.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get an alternative view of Paris by visiting the Eiffel Tower and cruise the Seine at night.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line Entrance to the Eiffel Tower
Skip The Line Ticket for the 1 Hour Seine River Cruise sightseeing tour
Audio commentary available during River Cruise
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your illumination cruise tickets are valid for more than 3 months until the expiration date written on the tickets, and you can use it at any time for once, during your stay in Paris
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris Business and Travel SARL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Ticket-Line Eiffel Tower Entrance and Evening Illuminations Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "Also received notice the morning of our tour that our time had been changed, was challenging but worked out - be aware of unexpected changes" See review
Product code: 7832P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - VersaillesWalking Tours - VersaillesHistorical Tours - VersaillesSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - VersaillesAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Galerie VivienneBellevilleNouvelle EveMaison de Victor HugoMusee DelacroixLe Grand Rex CinemaGuimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Place VendomeArc de TriompheParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Basilique du Sacré-CoeurÉcole MilitaireButte-aux-CaillesPalais de JusticeGrand PalaisMuseum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Pont des ArtsIle Saint-LouisBastille