- Discover the Catacombs, Paris underground cemetery with your local expert guide
- Explore the Catacombs with a small group tour of 19 people or fewer
- Skip the long lines and walk directly into the Catacombs
Departure & Return
In front of the Café du Rendez-vous, located on the 2, avenue du Général Leclerc - 75014 Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the Catacombs. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm will be accepted. Walks will is not responsible for entry denied due to large luggage. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and delay which may be caused by extra security checks.
- Please be advised that there are 130 steps to the Catacombs. Unfortunately, there is no elevator access. Those with heart problems, claustrophobia, or other medical conditions should take this into consideration before booking this tour.
- Please note, the people who guard the Paris Catacombs consider women who are visibly pregnant to have a "mobility impairment" and therefore do not allow them to descend into the Catacombs. While we do not necessarily agree with this assessment, we have to respect their policies. If you are visibly pregnant we recommend that you do not take this tour and cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entrance.
- Unfortunately Catacombs are not accesible for Wheelchairs or strollers
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From July 21st 2021, all sites in Paris that we visit during our tours are requiring clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within the past 48-hours for entry. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- • The Paris Catacombs tunnels are often wet and cool (14°C/57°F all year long). We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Group or Private Paris Catacombs Special Access Tour.