- Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte helicopter tour from Paris, including dinner and fireworks
- Fly past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and Versailles Palace
- Land at Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte and explore the 17th-century castle and gardens at your leisure
- Savor a gourmet 3-course meal with wine and Champagne
- Enjoy luxury limousine transport back to your Paris hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointHéliport d'Issy-Les-Moulineaux, south west Paris
Return DetailsYour centrally located Paris hotel
What To Expect
During the 35-minute helicopter flight, see landmarks like Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Eiffel Tower from overhead, followed by the opulent Palace of Versailles and its surrounding gardens. Land at the 17th-century château near Maincy, roughly 37 miles (60 km) southeast of Paris.
The Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte predates Versailles and, in fact, served as the inspiration for France's most famous palace. The castle and its gardens were featured in the James Bond film, 'Moonraker.' It's one of the country's most beautiful castles, designed by Louis XIV architect Nicolas Fouquet.
Upon arrival at the historic estate, enjoy a 45-minute tour of the grounds by golf cart or make your way to the château itself for an audio-guide tour. See the rooms decorated with period furniture, tapestries and artwork. Explore the castle at your leisure in the time before dinner is served.
At dusk, the gardens come to life with the light of over 2,000 candles, and it's time to make your way to the restaurant in the castle for dinner. Enjoy a 3-course meal with wine and Champagne while you listen to classical music. The menu specifics vary, but you can choose from a beef and lobster meal or a vegetarian menu. All dishes feature seasonal and local produce. (See the Itinerary section below for a sample menu.)
As your magical night winds down, climb into a luxury limo for the return trip to Paris and your hotel.
Beef and Lobster Menu First Course:
• Half Lobster in an Orange Sauce with Mixed greens, candied Citrus Fruits, Pomegranate Seed vinaigrette, crispy wafer
• Grilled Beef Fillet, Rich Red Port Wine Beef gravy with, Crispy oregano tulip, “Pompadour” baby potatoes and Sautéed Chanterelle Mushrooms Dessert:
• Assortment of homemade pastries Vegetarian MenuFirst Course:
• Crispy Tart made with Grilled Seasonal Vegetables, Parmesan and Buffalo Mozzarella Second course:
• Fresh Penne Pasta with Seasonal Mushrooms in a cream sauce and candied vegetables Dessert:
• Assortment of homemade pastries by our pastry chefDrinks:
• One glass of Champagne and two glasses of red, white or rosé wine per person OR 50cl mineral water or soda
*Children’s menu also available for children under 12
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A credit card deposit of 200 EUR per golf cart will be required upon arrival at the château
- Each driver must hold a valid driving license
- Helicopter: children under the age of 2 can sit on their parents lap. There can be no more than 2 children under 2 years old in one helicopter. Children over 2 years old count as one person for the helicopter. A helicopter seats up to 4 people.
- One golf cart can accommodate four adults or three adults and two children under the age of 10. If your party includes five people over the age of 10, you will be given two golf carts to use
- Please select your menu at the time of booking by entering your choice into the Special Requirements box at the check-out. Please also specify any allergies, dietary requirements or requests for a children's menu at the time of booking
- The dinner will take place outside, as long as weather conditions permit; otherwise it will be in a marquee
- The temperature can drop in the evening; please dress appropriately
- Vehicles used for the limousine transfer are Mercedes S-Class (up to 3 people), Mercedes Viano (4-6 people), or equivalents.
- Your limousine departs Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte at 11:30pm. You may request an earlier pickup by contacting the château's ticket desk at least 2 hours before your requested departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vaux le Vicomte
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris Including Gourmet 3-Course Champagne Dinner and Limousine Return Transport.