- Explore the Palace of Versailles on a skip-the-line guided tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All entrance fees and round-trip train fares included
- Upgrade to include a visit to the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette’s hamlet
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the gardens are not optimal for people with mobility issues or using a wheelchair
- Our skip-the-line privilege does not extend to the security checkpoint
- Due to ongoing restoration work in the Palace, some rooms may not be available to visit. Should this be the case, our guides will replace those rooms so that your experience is complete.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Palace and Gardens Tour by Train from Paris with Skip-the-Line.
- "If you are looking to actually tour the palace and enjoy all of its inner workings its best to go towards November-March." See review