2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Standing at the confluence of three mighty rivers, and known for its ancient beginnings, the city of Passau has history and scenery to spare—and this introductory waling tour is the perfect way to discover it. Pick from multiple daily tour times, and explore with just your private guide for company. You’ll visit its St. Stephan's Cathedral, will discover its hilltop fortress, will stroll along its narrow alleys, and more.
- See the top landmarks of Passau in the space of a single tour
- This private tour offers the most personalized, flexible way to explore
- Visit Passau’s fortress, cathedral, and learn about its Roman origins
- Pick from numerous daily tour times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Domplatz, 94032 Passau, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 89617P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPassauNature and Wildlife - BavariaWalking Tours - BavariaNature and Wildlife - LinzWalking Tours - LinzNature and Wildlife - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovCategory