Departure & Return
Meet at the Royal Passenger Liner office at Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya 1 hour before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Khao Takiab Pier in Hua Hin from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid passport for each passenger is required to be able to board the ferry
- We have to get your booking including all required passport information not later than 3pm the day before the travel date!
- You can bring with you suitcases, carry-on luggage, hand luggage and golf bags as long as you can carry it at once on the ferry
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 350 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff