- After travelling through Penang, this tour offers the chance to relax before moving on to the capital city
- Stretch your legs: the cool climate makes trekking through the forest much easier
- Enjoy a touch of elegance with high tea at a quaint English-style tea house
- See the Cameron Highlands without planning transport, meals, activities or accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departure from Staying hotel in Penang
Dates: Daily, Monday to Sunday
Return point: Drop-off at hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tea factory is closed on Monday and public holidays.
- Tea break at the tea factory is not inclusive in tour price.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent and raincoat/disposable poncho (in case of raining)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing same room with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for 2days (Festive dates are subject to changes)
- Cancellation during peak period (17.12.16 - 02.01.17) is 35 days before tour departure. Subject to cancellation fees if cancel less than 35 days.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Nights Cameron Highlands Discovery from Penang to Kuala Lumpur.