3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Break up the journey from Penang to Kuala Lumpur with this 2-night tour of the Cameron Highlands, where the green hills and cool mountain air provide relief from the heat. On this tour, follow your guide along unmarked trails to discover the hidden highlights of this unique landscape before seeing where Malaysia’s freshest tea and berries are grown.
- After travelling through Penang, this tour offers the chance to relax before moving on to the capital city
- Stretch your legs: the cool climate makes trekking through the forest much easier
- Enjoy a touch of elegance with high tea at a quaint English-style tea house
- See the Cameron Highlands without planning transport, meals, activities or accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Meals: 1 x Afternoon tea at hotel (Day 01), 1 x Lunch, Breakfast at staying hotel (Day 02 & 03)
Discovery Cameron Highlands Tour (Day 02)
Transfers with English speaking Driver
Tour with English Speaking Driver cum Guide
1-way scheduled transfer from Penang to Cameron Highlands
1-way scheduled transfer from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
Shared transfers and Tours
Entrance fees (other than included in the tour)
Tea break at Boh Tea Shop, Strawberry picking
Other meals than included in the package
Optional tours and transfers
Supplement Pick-up at Penang Airport or drop-off at Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Malaysia Tourism Tax (collected and payable directly to hotel)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departure from Staying hotel in Penang
Dates: Daily, Monday to Sunday
Return point: Drop-off at hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tea factory is closed on Monday and public holidays.
- Tea break at the tea factory is not inclusive in tour price.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent and raincoat/disposable poncho (in case of raining)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing same room with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for 2days (Festive dates are subject to changes)
- Cancellation during peak period (17.12.16 - 02.01.17) is 35 days before tour departure. Subject to cancellation fees if cancel less than 35 days.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Nights Cameron Highlands Discovery from Penang to Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Nights Cameron Highlands Discovery from Penang to Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Nights Cameron Highlands Discovery from Penang to Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Nights Cameron Highlands Discovery from Penang to Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Nights Cameron Highlands Discovery from Penang to Kuala Lumpur
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsPlantation ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGeorge TownFood Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiMulti-day Tours - LangkawiMarkets - LangkawiPlantation Tours - LangkawiFood Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeMulti-day Tours - Ko LipeMarkets - Ko LipePlantation Tours - Ko LipeFood Tours - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiMulti-day Tours - Hat YaiMarkets - Hat YaiPlantation Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Komtar Tours & TicketsEscape Theme Park Penang Tours & TicketsTeddyVille Museum Tours & TicketsSun Yat Sen Museum Penang Tours & TicketsPenang State Museum and Art Gallery Tours & TicketsSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong) Tours & TicketsPinang Peranakan Mansion Tours & TicketsPenang House of Music Tours & TicketsAsia Camera Museum Penang Tours & TicketsMonkey Beach Tours & TicketsPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang) Tours & TicketsKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum) Tours & TicketsPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian) Tours & TicketsWonderfood Museum Penang Tours & TicketsUpside Down Museum Tours & TicketsMade in Penang Interactive Museum Tours & TicketsCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion) Tours & TicketsLittle India Tours & TicketsPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang) Tours & TicketsPenang War Museum Tours & Tickets