4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feast your senses on the sights and smells of George Town on a half-day culinary tour, ideal for food lovers with limited time in Penang. In a small group, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town in the early evening, a cooler and less-crowded time to visit, on a tour that combines its rich culture with numerous local delicacies. Plus, taking a food tour at the start of your trips means you receive ample culinary recommendations sure to enhance your vacation.
- Food and walking tour of Penang, great for food-lovers with limited time
- Discover lesser-known local delicacies that you may otherwise have missed
- Explore George Town in the early evening: a cooler and less-crowded time to visit
- Receive personalized attention in a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
St. George's Anglican Church, Penang, Malaysia , 1, Lebuh Farquhar, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, MalaysiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tips to enjoy Simply Enak's food tour:
- BE HUNGRY, BE OPEN
- Make sure you come hungry when you join the food experience and be open to foods introduced by the guide
- WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES
- The food experience tours are normally walking trails. It's advises that guests wear comfortable shoes during the food experience
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE
- Water helps during the tour especially during hot weather. Its very easy to get thirsty in Malaysia.
- UMBRELLA AND RAINCOAT
- Malaysia's weather can be unpredictable. Please bring your own umbrella or raincoat if its raining or going to rain.
- AVOID WEARING WHITE
- There's nothing worse than spilling food on a white t-shirt. If you don't mind the stain, you can always wear white.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Culinary Experiences Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Georgetown Food Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPenangFood Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiWalking Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiFood Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeWalking Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeFood Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiWalking Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Pinang Peranakan MansionLittle IndiaPenang War MuseumMonkey BeachPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Asia Camera Museum PenangKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangTeddyVille MuseumPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang House of MusicMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Upside Down MuseumEscape Theme Park PenangPenang State Museum and Art GalleryCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Wonderfood Museum Penang