4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of George Town on a private 4-hour tour. Highlights include visits to the Reclining Buddha, Pinang Peranakan Mansion, and Clan Jetty. You also enjoy a driving tour through vibrant Little India where Christians, Taoists, Hindus, and Muslims live in harmony. The comprehensive snapshot of the multicultural town is a great opportunity to orient yourself to the area for future exploring.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Learn about the various cultures of Malaysia
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang: George Town City Half-Day Attractions?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang: George Town City Half-Day Attractions?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang: George Town City Half-Day Attractions?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang: George Town City Half-Day Attractions?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103531P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangShore Excursions - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiPorts of Call Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang War MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Wonderfood Museum PenangSun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)TeddyVille MuseumPenang House of MusicPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryMonkey BeachPenang Hill Funicular RailwayPinang Peranakan MansionPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)KomtarPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Asia Camera Museum PenangSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Upside Down MuseumMade in Penang Interactive Museum