4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transport by Private Vehicle
Hotel/Port Pickup Dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang: Flexible Half-Day Escapes?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103531P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangShore Excursions - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiPorts of Call Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang House of MusicUpside Down MuseumPinang Peranakan MansionAsia Camera Museum PenangPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumKomtarPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Hill Funicular RailwaySun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang War MuseumTeddyVille MuseumMonkey BeachPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang State Museum and Art Gallery