4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Penang is considered the jewel in Malaysia’s crown, due to its culture-rich mix of food and history. Even if you’ve only got limited time in the city, see the best of Penang on a half-day tour that’s designed especially for first-time visitors on a time budget. You’ll explore the vibrant Little India and Chinatown, and delve deeper into the city’s history at Penang State Museum. Plus, a small group limited to eight ensures you receive personalized attention from a guide.
- Tick off more Penang attractions in less time on a half-day city tour
- A comprehensive introduction that's ideal for first-time visitors
- Travel between Penang State Museum, Little India and Chinatown without getting lost
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to eight
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip hotel transfers ( Selected hotel only )
English Speaking Driver
Food and drink
Departure & Return
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Island 4 Hours City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipeHistorical Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiHistorical Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Asia Camera Museum PenangKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang Hill Funicular RailwayPenang War MuseumKomtarSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang House of MusicMade in Penang Interactive MuseumTeddyVille MuseumPenang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Monkey BeachWonderfood Museum PenangUpside Down MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)