- Private 3.5-hour sightseeing tour of Penang highlights
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Georgetown, Penang's colonial center
- Visit top attractions such as Penang State Museum and Kuan YIng Teng temple
- Feast on street food specialities at your own expense in Little India
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel in George Town
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, proceed to Kuan Ying Teng (Goddess of Mercy) temple, characterized by its elaborated carvings, before crossing into Little India, a cosmopolitan enclave home to some of the city’s best street food. With the help of your private guide, you’ll assemble a smorgasbord of Penang staples (own expense), which include char koay teow (seafood noodles), laksa, rojak (bean curd fritters), and nasi kandar (curried meat and rice).
Your tour culminates with a visit to Penang Road, the city’s principal street, where neon-fronted shops and tall towers are nestled against temples and traditional restaurants. Bid you guide farewell at hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.