- Private half-day tour of George Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- View museum antiques at the Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Visit Little India and the city’s Chinese clan houses
- Admire murals on Armenian Street
- Hear personalized commentary from an informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Penang Island hotel, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide cum driver. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying on Penang Island. Transfers outside these areas (inclusive of George Town, Tanjung Bungah and Ferringhi Beach), including any accommodation on Penang mainland and from/to Penang International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers.
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms