8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Portugal’s Douro region is home to dense forest, lush vineyards, and sun-soaked landscapes where native flora and fauna thrive. On this tour, travel in comfort through the countryside and see the best of the Douro region with ease. Sample local wine at three wineries, enjoy a traditional lunch in a traditional Portuguese restaurant, and cruise the Douro River for sweeping views over the countryside scenery—with round-trip travel from your Peso da Régua hotel included.
- See the best of the Douro region by road and river in one day
- Visit three local wineries and cruise the pretty Douro River
- Includes lunch, wine-tastings, and boat tour ticket
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Peso da Régua accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Internet on board
Boat trip (1h)
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Peso da Régua
Disinfectant gel for hands
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY CMTOUR - VIAGENS E TURISMO LDA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during My Douro - Full Day, Wine Tasting, River Cruise and Lunch from Peso da Regua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during My Douro - Full Day, Wine Tasting, River Cruise and Lunch from Peso da Regua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during My Douro - Full Day, Wine Tasting, River Cruise and Lunch from Peso da Regua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during My Douro - Full Day, Wine Tasting, River Cruise and Lunch from Peso da Regua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPeso Da ReguaFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaBus Tours - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaFood Tours - PortoBus Tours - PortoWine Tastings - PortoFull-day Tours - PortoCategory