15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Kuala Lumpur Country and City tour
Fair Flies Tour with boat Pass
KL Tower Atmosphere 360 Restaurant Lunch
Cameron Highland tour with admission tickets to Cactus vally, Butterfly Park
Penang tour with Admission tickets to Komtar Observation Deck, Penang Hill Train
Nabalu Market/Kundasang/Kinabalu National Park/Poring Hot Springs/ Canopy Walkway Admission tickets
Kota Kinabalu City tour
Historical Melaka tour with admission to Museums,Rickshaw ride,Melaka River Cruise
All Fees and Taxes
Any Domestic Air Tickets (Penang - Kota Kinabalu - KL)
Any tips to Drivers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the travelers from the arrival gate of KLIA
- Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Sepang 64000 Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elephant Shadow Travel & Tours (M) Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 15 Days Truly Malaysia Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 15 Days Truly Malaysia Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 15 Days Truly Malaysia Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 15 Days Truly Malaysia Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
15 Days Truly Malaysia Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPetaling JayaFood Tours - Kuala LumpurBus Tours - Kuala LumpurMulti-day Tours - Kuala LumpurMarkets - Kuala LumpurHistorical Tours - Kuala LumpurFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFood Tours - MedanBus Tours - MedanMulti-day Tours - MedanMarkets - MedanHistorical Tours - MedanCategory