8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Orang Asli equipment. Hosts will provide blowpipes, machetes, and other required items.
Departure & Return
20, Jalan PJS 11/18, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
We'll meet at the location by 8am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native Discovery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Restoring an Indigenous Campsite in Kuala Lumpur with Lunch
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPetaling JayaHiking - Kuala LumpurWalking Tours - Kuala LumpurHiking - PenangWalking Tours - PenangHiking - MedanWalking Tours - MedanCategory