7 to 10 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Helicopter Tour + Guide + Park Tickets + Box Lunch + Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels in Flores area. For other hotels please contact us.
- Mundo Maya International Airport, Aeropuerto Mundo Maya, Flores, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tikal Go
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Mirador Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Mirador Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Mirador Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Mirador Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPeténHelicopter Tours - FloresArchaeology Tours - FloresHistorical Tours - FloresHelicopter Tours - The CayesArchaeology Tours - The CayesHistorical Tours - The CayesHelicopter Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsCategory